- RSS Channel Showcase 2111421
- RSS Channel Showcase 4712196
- RSS Channel Showcase 8399614
- RSS Channel Showcase 7720622
Articles on this Page
- 04/30/18--11:18: _The World’s Best Li...
- 05/18/18--13:18: _Our Favorite Scuba ...
- 05/30/18--00:40: _Pushing Past Claust...
- 07/25/18--00:45: _4 Reasons why Enric...
- 08/07/18--00:50: _5 Things to do Befo...
- 09/27/18--09:01: _Six Ways Scuba Divi...
- 11/01/18--23:07: _5 Things Our Non-Di...
- 11/07/18--23:39: _Hiba Wazzaz: How di...
- 11/09/18--23:31: _What Happened When ...
- 11/14/18--00:45: _How to Breathe Prop...
- 04/30/18--11:18: The World’s Best Liveaboards for Learning to Dive
- 05/18/18--13:18: Our Favorite Scuba Diving Songs
- 05/30/18--00:40: Pushing Past Claustrophobia for First-Time Divers
- 07/25/18--00:45: 4 Reasons why Enriched Air Nitrox should be your next Specialty
- 08/07/18--00:50: 5 Things to do Before your Next Scuba Course
- 09/27/18--09:01: Six Ways Scuba Diving Motivates Healthy Living
- 11/01/18--23:07: 5 Things Our Non-Diving Friends Ask Us
- 11/14/18--00:45: How to Breathe Properly by Blowing Bubbles Underwater
Are you ready to jump into the world of scuba diving? Taking the PADI Open Water Diver course is exciting, fun and fulfilling. Plus, you, in the end, get to be a part of a pretty cool community, too. While you can choose to take the course near your hometown, […]
The post The World’s Best Liveaboards for Learning to Dive appeared first on .
Scuba diving may be synonymous with the silent world, but we know plenty of divers who love music. Here are some of our favorite songs about being underwater, the ocean and tunes with a beach-y vibe. Listen to each song individually or stream all the tracks via YouTube. Whether you’re […]
The post Our Favorite Scuba Diving Songs appeared first on .
Written by Arti Jalan I’d been thinking of going diving for years. The underwater world fascinated me, but my intense claustrophobia had me terrified. About a month ago, I found myself on the beaches of Nusa Lembongan, in Indonesia. Somehow, my friend convinced me to take the Discover Scuba® Diving […]
The post Pushing Past Claustrophobia for First-Time Divers appeared first on .
Written by Emily Petley-Jones The PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty is the most popular PADI Specialty for certified divers. From the age of 12 divers can take this course which can be completed in just a few hours at your local dive centre. The course is generally completed without dives, […]
The post 4 Reasons why Enriched Air Nitrox should be your next Specialty appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield Are you planning to take the next step and complete a new PADI certification? To help get the most out of your course, try these five tips on being refreshed, prepared and fit to dive. Choose the right course It may sound simple, but pick […]
The post 5 Things to do Before your Next Scuba Course appeared first on .
Written by Laura Walton Lifestyle changes are hard! More nutritious diet? More movement in the day? We can know what we want to achieve, but getting there seems impossible at times. Changing our habits is really tough because we can often get stuck in negativity, wasting our energy on criticising ourselves. However, as divers we know […]
The post Six Ways Scuba Diving Motivates Healthy Living appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield No sooner than you’ve got your PADI certification, you’ll spark awe and curiosity in your non-diving buddies. Previously, we’ve broken down a few common misconceptions like, ’Aren’t sharks aggressive?’ and, ‘Don’t you have to travel far away?’ Now, we take a look at five more questions you’ll come to expect… How […]
The post 5 Things Our Non-Diving Friends Ask Us appeared first on .
For Hiba Wazzaz, scuba diving has been on her mind for a long time, ‘I remember when I was about 15, my friend went on holiday to Australia and she was telling me how awesome it had been to try scuba diving. I asked how deep she went and she answered 10 metres. Though I […]
The post Hiba Wazzaz: How diving has helped me appreciate life, family and female empowerment appeared first on .
Written by Lisa from Fjords and Beaches When I first discovered scuba diving, I became obsessed. I became so obsessed with it that I couldn’t stop telling my friends about this new, underwater world I had discovered, and how they simply had to try diving if they ever had the chance. Whenever someone told me they were […]
The post What Happened When I Introduced My Friends to the World of Scuba Diving appeared first on .
Written by Laura Walton YOU: “I’m learning to scuba dive” THEM: “Wow, you must be really good at holding your breath!” YOU: “Actually, no, the first rule of scuba diving is that you keep breathing” Sound familiar? It is a common misconception among non-divers that breathing is somehow restricted when we scuba dive. But divers […]
The post How to Breathe Properly by Blowing Bubbles Underwater appeared first on .