- RSS Channel Showcase 5550852
- RSS Channel Showcase 3350344
- RSS Channel Showcase 4445768
- RSS Channel Showcase 3860529
Articles on this Page
- 09/27/18--09:01: _Six Ways Scuba Divi...
- 10/01/18--05:00: _Apply for 2019 PADI...
- 02/08/18--00:20: _Take the Challenge:...
- 11/01/18--23:07: _5 Things Our Non-Di...
- 11/07/18--23:39: _Hiba Wazzaz: How di...
- 11/09/18--23:31: _What Happened When ...
- 11/14/18--00:45: _How to Breathe Prop...
- 09/27/18--09:01: Six Ways Scuba Diving Motivates Healthy Living
- 10/01/18--05:00: Apply for 2019 PADI Women’s Scholarships
- 02/08/18--00:20: Take the Challenge: Expand your Diving this Year
- 11/01/18--23:07: 5 Things Our Non-Diving Friends Ask Us
- 11/14/18--00:45: How to Breathe Properly by Blowing Bubbles Underwater
Written by Laura Walton Lifestyle changes are hard! More nutritious diet? More movement in the day? We can know what we want to achieve, but getting there seems impossible at times. Changing our habits is really tough because we can often get stuck in negativity, wasting our energy on criticising ourselves. However, as divers we know […]
The post Six Ways Scuba Diving Motivates Healthy Living appeared first on .
To support women in diving, PADI® has partnered for the second year with the Women Divers Hall of Fame™ to offer the below PADI training scholarships. The PADI training scholarships are open to women worldwide, and applicants have until October 31, 2018 midnight U.S Eastern Standard Time to submit their applications. Applicants will be notified […]
The post Apply for 2019 PADI Women’s Scholarships appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield Are you a new diver looking to spice up your logbook, or a seasoned aficionado who’s found themselves in an aquatic version of Groundhog Day? Read on for ideas on how to broaden your scuba horizons over the next twelve months. See a coral reef glow at night For a level up […]
The post Take the Challenge: Expand your Diving this Year appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield No sooner than you’ve got your PADI certification, you’ll spark awe and curiosity in your non-diving buddies. Previously, we’ve broken down a few common misconceptions like, ’Aren’t sharks aggressive?’ and, ‘Don’t you have to travel far away?’ Now, we take a look at five more questions you’ll come to expect… How […]
The post 5 Things Our Non-Diving Friends Ask Us appeared first on .
For Hiba Wazzaz, scuba diving has been on her mind for a long time, ‘I remember when I was about 15, my friend went on holiday to Australia and she was telling me how awesome it had been to try scuba diving. I asked how deep she went and she answered 10 metres. Though I […]
The post Hiba Wazzaz: How diving has helped me appreciate life, family and female empowerment appeared first on .
Written by Lisa from Fjords and Beaches When I first discovered scuba diving, I became obsessed. I became so obsessed with it that I couldn’t stop telling my friends about this new, underwater world I had discovered, and how they simply had to try diving if they ever had the chance. Whenever someone told me they were […]
The post What Happened When I Introduced My Friends to the World of Scuba Diving appeared first on .
Written by Laura Walton YOU: “I’m learning to scuba dive” THEM: “Wow, you must be really good at holding your breath!” YOU: “Actually, no, the first rule of scuba diving is that you keep breathing” Sound familiar? It is a common misconception among non-divers that breathing is somehow restricted when we scuba dive. But divers […]
The post How to Breathe Properly by Blowing Bubbles Underwater appeared first on .