- RSS Channel Showcase 7280399
- RSS Channel Showcase 7497130
- RSS Channel Showcase 5750848
- RSS Channel Showcase 4766175
Articles on this Page
- 11/19/17--00:43: _5 Reasons why the D...
- 11/20/17--00:45: _Why take a PADI Sel...
- 11/28/17--00:45: _The Art of Dive Pla...
- 11/28/17--07:58: _6 Ways Scuba Diving...
- 12/03/17--00:45: _Where’s the best pl...
- 12/07/17--00:45: _Interview with PADI...
- 12/20/17--20:58: _2017 Highlights, Mo...
- 12/21/17--02:37: _There’s No Place Li...
- 12/26/17--05:00: _10 Dive Resolutions...
- 01/04/18--21:55: _Scuba Diving for Ov...
- 01/26/18--01:04: _How the Positive Ef...
- 02/08/18--00:20: _Take the Challenge:...
- 03/03/18--00:45: _Introducing PADI Am...
- 03/08/18--00:46: _What I wish my frie...
- 03/15/18--18:09: _Why Scuba Divers Sh...
- 04/30/18--11:18: _The World’s Best Li...
- 05/18/18--13:18: _Our Favorite Scuba ...
- 05/30/18--00:40: _Pushing Past Claust...
- 07/25/18--00:45: _4 Reasons why Enric...
- 08/07/18--00:50: _5 Things to do Befo...
- 11/20/17--00:45: Why take a PADI Self Reliant Diver Course?
- 11/28/17--00:45: The Art of Dive Planning
- 11/28/17--07:58: 6 Ways Scuba Diving Can Help You Beat Holiday Stress
- 12/20/17--20:58: 2017 Highlights, Moments and Memories
- 12/21/17--02:37: There’s No Place Like Home – Local Diving
- 12/26/17--05:00: 10 Dive Resolutions to Make for 2018
- 01/04/18--21:55: Scuba Diving for Overcoming Shyness and Self-Consciousness
- 02/08/18--00:20: Take the Challenge: Expand your Diving this Year
- 03/03/18--00:45: Introducing PADI AmbassaDiver Lesley Rochat
- 03/08/18--00:46: What I wish my friends knew about the diving community
- 03/15/18--18:09: Why Scuba Divers Should Try Yoga
- 04/30/18--11:18: The World’s Best Liveaboards for Learning to Dive
- 05/18/18--13:18: Our Favorite Scuba Diving Songs
- 05/30/18--00:40: Pushing Past Claustrophobia for First-Time Divers
- 07/25/18--00:45: 4 Reasons why Enriched Air Nitrox should be your next Specialty
- 08/07/18--00:50: 5 Things to do Before your Next Scuba Course
Written by guest blogger, Danielle Schofield The holiday season is on its way, so it’s time to dust off the decorations and hunt for the ultimate gift to impress fussy friends, restless kids and the person who already has everything. Enter the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience. Covering basic scuba […]
The post 5 Reasons why the Discover Scuba Diving Experience makes the Perfect Gift appeared first on .
Written by guest blogger, Rianne Poesse from dutchmermaid As a diver I’ve always been keen to keep developing myself. After my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification I did several specialty courses, followed by Rescue Diver and then…. Divemaster. It was during my Divemaster internship, in Costa-Rica last year, that […]
The post Why take a PADI Self Reliant Diver Course? appeared first on .
Written by guest blogger, Florine You don’t need to be a professional or a tech diver to make dive planning part of your routine. Beyond what could sound boring to you, dive planning is an art that will, of course, bring you more safety, but also satisfaction and enjoyment. Honestly, […]
The post The Art of Dive Planning appeared first on .
Whether you dread the holidays or jingle all the way, the last few weeks of the year can be an intense time. There are gifts to buy, parties to attend, and way too much delicious food to eat. To help you stay healthy and combat holiday stress, here are some […]
The post 6 Ways Scuba Diving Can Help You Beat Holiday Stress appeared first on .
Written by guest blogger Alexandra Dimitriou Scuba diving makes us hungry. Very hungry. Fueling our bodies before we descend however can be a bit tricky as morning dives take place so early, and Agia Napa parties run till very very late. Breakfast before 11 is considered the crack of dawn to […]
The post Where’s the best place for a pre-dive breakfast in Ayia Napa, Cyprus? appeared first on .
Zoona Naseem is only the second Maldivian to have attained the rank of PADI Course Director, and the country’s first female to do so. She is the owner of Moodhu Bulhaa Dive Centre in Villingili Island, just 10 minutes away from the capital, and is passionate about getting young people […]
The post Interview with PADI’s First Female Course Director from the Maldives, Zoona Naseem appeared first on .
As you come towards the end of the year, it’s only natural to take a look in the rear view mirror and contemplate the year that was. “Where did the year go?” You might ask, and “What happened to my resolutions?” Our favourite part about this is that everyone looks […]
The post 2017 Highlights, Moments and Memories appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield Many of us won’t get the opportunity to escape on a diving vacation until well after the holidays have passed. But here’s the good news: there are still plenty of ways you can feed your scuba addiction without a passport. Local diving There are various local […]
The post There’s No Place Like Home – Local Diving appeared first on .
You’re ready for your 2018 dive life to be even more awesome and inspiring than 2017 was, but you’re not sure how to make that happen. We’ve polled instructors, divers, non-profit founders and more to find out how they are resolving to make 2018 the most challenging and fun underwater […]
The post 10 Dive Resolutions to Make for 2018 appeared first on .
When my partner suggested we go scuba diving to mark his 30th birthday in a special way, I must admit I was entirely skeptical and a wash of intense dread came over me! I can swim reasonably well, I love animals and I adore thrashing around in the cool azures […]
The post Scuba Diving for Overcoming Shyness and Self-Consciousness appeared first on .
Before veteran Michael was introduced to Deptheraphy and found release under the water through scuba diving his and wife, Charlotte’s lives were very different. We spoke to them to find out how diving affected Michael’s mental heath and in turn affected the lives of his closest family. Can you share […]
The post How the Positive Effects of Scuba Diving Don’t Just Stop with the Diver appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield Are you a new diver looking to spice up your logbook, or a seasoned aficionado who’s found themselves in an aquatic version of Groundhog Day? Read on for ideas on how to broaden your scuba horizons over the next twelve months. See a coral reef glow at […]
The post Take the Challenge: Expand your Diving this Year appeared first on .
Ocean Ambassador, photojournalist, CEO and PADI Divemaster are just a few of the many titles worn by our newest PADI AmbassaDiver™ Lesley Rochat. We wanted to delve deeper into her life and find out what drives her and how she remains inspired to do so much great work for the protection […]
The post Introducing PADI AmbassaDiver Lesley Rochat appeared first on .
Written by Lisa from Fjords and Beaches Since learning to dive I have become obsessed with diving, the underwater world, and the diving community. In the beginning I talked about diving and my new adventures all the time, but quickly noticed that my friends weren’t quite as interested in how the sign […]
The post What I wish my friends knew about the diving community appeared first on .
Guest Post by Alice Ons All photos supplied by Alice Ons When most people think of yoga they automatically think about the physical practice, the poses, also known as the asana, but yoga is actually a lot more than just poses. Yoga is a combination of physical, mental, and spiritual […]
The post Why Scuba Divers Should Try Yoga appeared first on .
Are you ready to jump into the world of scuba diving? Taking the PADI Open Water Diver course is exciting, fun and fulfilling. Plus, you, in the end, get to be a part of a pretty cool community, too. While you can choose to take the course near your hometown, […]
The post The World’s Best Liveaboards for Learning to Dive appeared first on .
Scuba diving may be synonymous with the silent world, but we know plenty of divers who love music. Here are some of our favorite songs about being underwater, the ocean and tunes with a beach-y vibe. Listen to each song individually or stream all the tracks via YouTube. Whether you’re […]
The post Our Favorite Scuba Diving Songs appeared first on .
Written by Arti Jalan I’d been thinking of going diving for years. The underwater world fascinated me, but my intense claustrophobia had me terrified. About a month ago, I found myself on the beaches of Nusa Lembongan, in Indonesia. Somehow, my friend convinced me to take the Discover Scuba® Diving […]
The post Pushing Past Claustrophobia for First-Time Divers appeared first on .
Written by Emily Petley-Jones The PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty is the most popular PADI Specialty for certified divers. From the age of 12 divers can take this course which can be completed in just a few hours at your local dive centre. The course is generally completed without dives, […]
The post 4 Reasons why Enriched Air Nitrox should be your next Specialty appeared first on .
Written by Danielle Schofield Are you planning to take the next step and complete a new PADI certification? To help get the most out of your course, try these five tips on being refreshed, prepared and fit to dive. Choose the right course It may sound simple, but pick […]
The post 5 Things to do Before your Next Scuba Course appeared first on .